Thursday, March 5, 2009

Searching for Smooth Legs

Yesterday my VO agent called and asked me to come in for an audish. This was great because they haven't called me in awhile. And then I got there and found out it was for three spots- super funsies!


The first two spots were for the same sassy shaving cream and each was a little different- the more sophisticated, relaxing spot was aimed at adults and the other spot was 'more energetic and youthful.'

The third spot was for a search engine. A lady who just finished a macrobiotic diet needed to find a restaurant.... hilars.

I took a lesson from a previous audish and made some stronger choices than I usually would. They took my first read on all three, so that was a good experiment.


Do you want to get an agent? Keep those guest blogs coming!

No comments: