- Very playful almost exaggerated accent of choice (actually from my first real vo audish!)
- Natural not voice-overish. They should be real energetic.
- Woman 1- Meek but with a crazy side, Woman 2- very meek. Reference; The "Delicious Dish" radio talk show host from Saturday Night Live.
- A pleasant young woman with a charm and rasp to her voice. She should sound like sweet office receptionist.
- Friendly & vibrant
- With building excitement
- Realistic but interesting voices to help our animation have character
- Not overwrought or super-emotional, but very heartfelt and personal
- He's a guy that hasn't had too much luck with the ladies, has finally found his angle. No slick answer types, more Turtle-esque from Entourage
- A young country club gentleman with an air of aristocracy and a snooty wit. Should sound like an 80's brat pack type or late 90's teen snob. No British accents please.
I just hate those late 90's teen snobs.