Monday, July 30, 2007

The Most Fun Audish So Far

Last week was a great Tuesday. First I got a call to set up an audish Wednesday. Then I got a call saying they just got something in that they needed to turn around by noon Wednesday, and could I come in the afternoon instead? So I jumped in a cab at 5 and had 2 superfun audishes. This one was the best so far. I saw the character description that I have been preparing for my whole life.
  • Casting for Cheerleader/Squad: girls, caucasian, (who sound) age 14-16. Must be accent free, would be ideal to have talent deliver the script in cheerleader fashion, including claps. Girl should have high energy, but not over too the top.

I just want to highlight a few of my favorite things in this copy: 'deliver the script in cheerleader fashion' and 'not too over the top,' so..... just a little over the top.

Game, set, match, *MAJOR NATIONAL RETAILER WITH A SOFTER SIDE*

No comments: