Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Booked!

Now here is a secret that may discredit any audish advice I may have posted- after 8 months of vo audishes, I had not booked any actual work. UNTIL.... Monday! I was put on hold Thursday afternoon (see previous post re: whirlwind Thursday). I was excited but trying to not be too excited because basically it just meant they were checking my availability. Then on Monday my agent called and said I booked it (funnest thing to say, ever). The hilarious thing about all of this is that I got booked off my demo, not an audition. In fact when they called me Thursday I had to ask what it was for because besides that afternoon, I hadn't had a vo audish in weeks.

I haven't seen the script yet and it is for a "radio demo", so it's not going to air unless the production company sells it to the client.

I will report on the session later this week!

No comments: