Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

In my other life as a marketing coordinator, we created a plan for 2009 using a year long calendar. The marketing department made a list of everything we are supposed to do and planned out a schedule. As proposal and other day-to-day requests come in, we get pretty busy. So this keeps us on track and reminds us of the big picture things we are supposed to do.

I have always had lots of 'plans' and 'ideas,' but I've never sat down and put it on a calendar like that. As you can tell, I think this is a great idea and I am going to do this for myself. Why? Well, if we're all trying be professional entertainers (actors, improvers, writers, comedians, whatevs) then you are your own show business. So why not run it like a business?
As you can see from the pic, you can download a calendar from the webs. If you have Word, check out the templates and do a search for calendars. You can type right into the boxes and print out a supercute 2009!

No comments: