Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Beauty Secrets

Today I had an audish for a hair product company- oh la la. I also found out that even though the song sounds like "ress" it's actually pronounced "tray-sem-may." Felt weird to say, but that's how it was spelled out in the copy.

The spot was an inner monologue about how another lady got such great hair. The character description was "likable for her vulnerable, slightly insecure personality."

"What's her secret?"
"Her hair looks so good!"

I've seen this theme a few times before. If someone else looks great or is thinner they must have some secret, special product. However, after reading countless magazines I feel comfortable saying that the secret is probably more sleeping time and healthy eating.

Also, my cab driver was very chatty and a former professional soccer player. Fun!

No comments: